Can’t Access The Gym? Exercise From Home | Stepz Fitness Australia
Can’t Access The Gym? Exercise From Home
(30 Minutes + Warm Up)
We’ve put together these exercises from home for when you cannot access the gym.
A reminder, it is still safe to workout at any Stepz Fitness gym. For those of you who can’t get into the gym today please try this workout from home. We will be sharing these Workouts each week to our active members.
Your support means to our small local business owners. The whole Stepz Fitness team is committed to give you as much value as possible in this challenging time.
Remember to warm up before you workout.
Please give this workout a try at our gym or from the comfort of home:
- Prisoner Squats – Functional Movement & Great for Hip Mobility – This exercise is also guaranteed to maximise your caloric output. Try it for yourself. 30seconds to 1 minute (swapping lead leg).
- Mountain Climbers – Great for Core and Stability – this exercise is renowned and doesn’t need much introduction. 30seconds to 1 minute.
- Lunge Squat Lunge – Combination of Squats and Lunges – what more could you ask for. Great for raising heart rate and building lean muscle. 30seconds to 1 minute
- Hindu Push Ups – Build Chest and Shoulder Strength and Definition – A great functional movement which will leave you chest and shoulder pumped. 30 secs to 1 minute.
- Ankle Taps – Target Your Abdominals and Build Core Strength – We bet you will feel this one. Make the most of your beach body as summer comes to an end. 30 seconds to 1 minute.
????Take a 1 to 2-minute break once you’ve completed the above sequence of exercises. Then repeat as many times as you like. Set a goal of 5 full sets in one workout.
Tag your friend or workout buddy in the comment section. Send us a message if you want to see more videos like this. ????????
More home workout videos