Why You Should Warm-Up
Warming-up before you exercise is crucial to avoid injury and improve your training. A dynamic warm-up involves exercises that will increase your range of movement and raise your bodies core temperature. Stepz Fitness has devised a short warm-up guide that will help you to get the most out of your gym workout.
1. Jogging on the spot – 45 seconds.
2. Back Mobility – 45 seconds
3. Shoulder Mobility Exercise – 10 repetitions
4. Back Roll to Hammy Stretch – 45 Seconds
5. Butt Kicks 45 Seconds
6. Deep Squats (Stay within your capable range) – 45 seconds.
Let us know how you go in the comments section!