Burn Some Calories With Dan From Stepz Dapto
We hope you are keeping well. It is so important that you maintain your health and fitness in this unprecedented time. Watch the below video for today’s home workout:
We have five exercises. We have options for beginner, intermediate, and advanced. Beginners, you’ll do 10 reps of each exercise. Intermediate, you’ll do 20 reps of each exercise. And advanced, you’ll do 30 reps or more. Okay, so let’s get into it:
⓵ Hip Thrusters – Laying on your back.
⓶ Good Mornings – Shoulders back and maintain your posture.
⓷ Burpees – Love them or hate them. There’s nothing better for you.
⓸ Push Ups – Keep hands directly below your shoulders.
⓹ Jumping Jacks – not much you can do wrong here.
Email your local club if you have any questions our team are online.
Follow these 5 tips to keep healthy.
- Getting adequate sleep. Sleep deprivation increases the hormone cortisol, which suppresses immune function when its levels are elevated.
- Exercising, which helps the lymphatic system, where our immune cells circulate, and lowers levels of stress hormones.
- Drinking plenty of water flushes the system of toxins, keeps the bowels working, and promotes good health.
- Eating well and drinking enough water. Your immune system needs energy and nutrients obtainable from food. And staying well hydrated helps the body to flush out toxins. Not smoking. Smoking, or even secondary smoke, damages our lungs and increases the vulnerability of our respiratory system to infection.
- Research also suggests optimism has a positive effect on recovery from illness and surgery. In a 2010 experiment, the up and down optimism of a group of law students was found to match the strength of their immune response. That is, when they were optimistic about their prospects for the year ahead, they demonstrated a stronger immune response to a laboratory-induced infection. When they were pessimistic, their immune system was “sluggish.”
For more home workouts Click Here
Follow us on facebook to see more